The Essential ASP.NET Scroller control has a sliding document whose position corresponds to a value. The document has text, HTML content or images. You can also customize the Scroller control by resizing the scrolling bar and changing the theme.
- Height and Width: Set the height and width of the scroll panel.
- Button Size: Customize the width and height of the buttons (UP, DOWN, RIGHT and LEFT).
- Scroller Size: Customize the scrollbar width and height.
- Step Increment: Set the number of pixels to be moved on pressing the ARROW key.
- RTL Support: Sets the alignment of the horizontal Scroller to the right, the reading order to right-to-left and the layout of the control to flow from right to left.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page