Essential Studio for ASP.NET Release Notes
December 06, 2022
- #I383879 – Paragraph spacing is now preserved properly while cloning a DOCX format document.
- #I410531 – Table is now positioned properly while converting a DOCX format document to PDF.
- #I419642 - Table is now preserved properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #I420782 - The ArgumentException will no longer be thrown while executing a mail merge in a Word document.
- #F419448 - Provided support to add currency number format to the form field from an existing PDF document.
- #I418989 - The textbox multiline preservation issue will no longer occur in a specific PDF document.
- #I421277 - The issue with “OCSP information not embedded while enabling LTV for a specific certificate” has now been resolved.
- #I420411 - The issue with “Flattened annotations not located properly in the specific PDF document” have now been resolved.
- #I421642 - The layer subject will no longer be changed after merging a PDF document.
- #I418555 - The conformance failure will no longer occur from the PDF document.
- #I420877 - Some text is a truncated issue that will no longer occur when converting HTML to PDF.
- #I421114 - The preservation issue will no longer occur while drawing the nested grid in a PDF document.
- #I419268 - The NullReferenceException will no longer be thrown while converting a PowerPoint presentation to PDF.