Essential Studio for ASP.NET Release Notes
November 29, 2022
- #I415675 – The StackOverFlowException will no longer be thrown while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #I417419 – Hyperlinks are now working properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- TextBox contents are now preserved properly while converting a DOCX format document to PDF.
- #I419079 - The conversion failure when converting XPS to PDF will no longer occur in a particular XPS document.
- #I419825 - The issue with “Formatting exception when getting color from the specific free text annotation PDF document” has now been resolved.
- #I418031 - The issue with “Find text failure for the text containing numbers with hyphens” has now been resolved.
- #I415562 - The out of memory exception will no longer occur when performing extract text for a particular PDF document.
- #I418498 - Workbook argument separator is now set properly when modified through SetSeparators method.
- #I418957 - Underline being applied to all Excel cells while assigning HTML text with hyperlink to HTMLString property is now resolved.
- #I414850 - Excel file being corrupted when data validation is applied and resaved is now resolved.
- #I419965 - Calculated value is correct even when the dependent cell with general number format has number stored as text error.
#I419276 - Improper exception message thrown from SetPlatterColor is now modified.
- Font color is now applied even when the indexed color value is greater than 64.