Essential Studio for ASP.NET Release Notes
December 05, 2019
- #256141 - The NullReferenceException will no longer be thrown when opening the DOCX format Word document.
- #254719 - Text will be preserved properly when open and save the DOCX format Word document.
- #253773 - The ArgumentOutOfRangeException will no longer be thrown when opening the DOCX format Word document.
- #256733 - Image is preserved properly after performing mail merge in a Word document.
- #F148303 - The XmlException will no longer be thrown when opening the DOCX format Word document.
- #255336 - PDF document’s meta data will be visible to the search engine when using 256 bit encryption.
No Changes for this product in this version.
- #251321 - Exception is no longer thrown while converting Excel document with large range as print title.
- #250406 -
XmlExceptionis no longer thrown on parsing the Excel workbook.
- #252776 - Add copying the worksheet with
ParseOnDemandoption no longer hides the columns in the saved Excel document.
- #254666 - Transparency is now set properly for AutoShapes.
- #251345 - Text is no longer cropped when the length exceeds the cell width in Excel to PDF conversion.
- #250406 - Exception is no longer thrown on parsing the cell style name with empty name or name length greater than 255.
- #254623 - External data properties are now preserved properly while resaving the Excel document.
- #253078 - Excel file is no longer corrupted while copying worksheets with more number formats from different workbooks.
- #255064 - Timeout exception is no longer thrown while refreshing the query table.
- #F148410 - Japanese characters are now rendered properly in Excel to PDF conversion.
- Conditional format is now applied properly while using different case for text in Excel to PDF conversion.
- Error display text is now proper in Excel to PDF conversion.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page