Essential Studio for ASP.NET Release Notes
November 27, 2018
Starting with version 16.2 (2018 Vol 2), you need to include a valid license key (either paid or trial key) within your applications. Please refer to this help topic for more information
- #218184 - Issue in spell check “POST” request type not working for add to dictionary and custom get suggestion has been fixed.
- #218751 - The slash appending problem for User ID built-in collection while previewing the report with empty domain value has been resolved.
- #220361 - Now, foreground hexadecimal color code value is applied properly in the Report Viewer when it is set through HTML markup text.
- #F140611 - Problem in updating the report margin value in print preview has been resolved.
- #219807 - Now,
DateSerialfunction returns proper value if
AddDaysmethod is used in expression.
- #218850 - Problem in displaying the chart legend for list of chart report item inside the subreport has been resolved.
- #216656 - Now, Thai culture text will be displayed properly when using external Garamond font in PDF export.
- #216800, #217998 - Problem in collapse toggle functionality for child report items in Excel export has been resolved.
- #212724 - Now, drillthrough-date-time parameter values have been updated properly in the subreport.
- #204379 - Problem in displaying the value in chart axis when the date format is applied has been resolved.