Essential Studio for ASP.NET Release Notes
October 30, 2018
Starting with version 16.2 (2018 Vol 2), you need to include a valid license key (either paid or trial key) within your applications. Please refer to this help topic for more information
- #212870 - EJ mobile source files (script and themes) missed in the previous release have been added.
- #217381 - Toolbox items will be properly loaded in ASP.NET Web Forms platform in VS 2008.
- #215104,216178 - While defining the node complex properties in the designer page, it no longer refers as unknown element.
- #216566 - The file will no longer be corrupted while adding Chart into a Word document (DOCX).
- #215421 - Paragraph list is now preserved properly while merging a cloned paragraph with ImportOptions.KeepSourceFormatting.
- #F139944, #215539 - Custom UI is now preserved properly while opening and saving a Word document (DOCX).
- #214749 - The “FormatException” will no longer be thrown while opening a Word document.
- #214664 - Table cell content is now preserved properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #214435 - Hanging issue has been resolved while converting a Word document to Image.
- #213886 - List number is now preserved properly while opening and saving a Word document (DOCX).
- #F139508 - Page border position is now preserved properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #213327 - Shape is now preserved properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #213151 - Bullets are now preserved properly while merging the Word documents.
- #213042 - Unexpected frame preservation issue has been resolved while calling the WordDocument.Replace API for Word document.
- #212593 - Text wrapping issue has been resolved while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #212502 - Textbox is now preserved properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #210586 - The “NotSupportedException” will no longer be thrown while converting a HTML document to Word document.
- #182512 - The “OutOfMemoryException” will no longer be thrown while opening a Word document.
- #215393 - TimeZone API support has been provided for DatePicker in ASP.NET.
- Issue with taskbar tool tip position when tool tip has more content has been fixed.
- #216853 - Issue in search text box with multiple tree grid in same page has been fixed.
- #217739 - Issue in updateRecordByIndex public method with batch editing has been fixed.
- #216627 - Now it is possible to get the hidden column field value in actionComplete event arguments.
#197921 - Issue with updating “unmaskedValue” argument value of “change” event has been fixed.
#197921 – Issue with mask edit value not showing properly when using “/” in the mask format has been fixed.
- #215133 - Performance has been improved when accessing the PDF document layers.
- #210943, #216074 - String was not recognized as a valid DateTime exception will no longer occur while loading a PDF document.
- #215941 - Barcode is now preserving with proper size when specifying the size of a barcode.
- #215595 - The 1D barcode is now scanning properly with default width.
- #215096 - FNC characters in the given input is now preserving properly for
- #215166 - The Null-reference exception will no longer occur while loading a PDF document.
- #214918 - Light table header is now preserving properly when providing the data source through
- #214401 - The ArgumentException will no longer occur when loading a PDF document.
- #213436 - The ArgumentException will no longer occur while loading a PDF document with Spanish culture settings.
- #217131 - File size has been decreased while redacting a PDF document.
- #215998 - Performance has been improved when converting XPS to PDF document.
- #215977 - Text is now redacting properly when redact with annotation.
- #215817 - “A Graphics object cannot be created from an image that has an indexed pixel format.” exception will no longer occur when redacting a PDF document.
- #213910 - Text is now preserving properly when converting a PDF document to PDF/A-1b document.
- #214354 - The Hebrew text is now preserving properly in EMF to PDF conversion.
- #213566, #213951 - Text is now preserving properly when converting word document to PDF in azure function app.
- #212556 - The OutOfMemory exception will no longer occur when converting PDF to PDF/A-1B.
- #217007 - The Null-reference exception will no longer occur when importing pages from the PDF document.
- #215410 – Exposed an API updateViewerSize to resize the PDF Viewer control.
- #212436 - Exposed an event ajaxRequestSuccess to receive the JSON data on success of AJAX request.
- #213372 - The memory consumption is now reduced while extracting the text from large PDF documents.
- #215213 - The elements in the PDF document are now rendered properly in the exported image.
- #215907 - The image in the PDF document is now rendered properly in the exported image.
- #217595, #215227, #210823 - Content in the PDF document is now rendered properly in PDF Viewer.
- #213387 - Slide background is now preserved properly while converting a PowerPoint slide to image.
- #213409 - Picture fill is now preserved properly in portable PDF rendering.
- #207078 - The
FormatExceptionwill no longer be thrown while resaving a PowerPoint document with formulated path points.
- #216091, #211268 – Provided user defined custom attribute to render the trendline chart.
- #217143 – Provided support to show the tooltip for chart series.
- #217103 – Provided
AjaxBeforeLoadevent for report viewer in ASP.NET webforms.
- #218557 – The blank page rendering issue when using the nested tablix with span cells has been resolved.
- #216640 – Now, Lookup, LookupSet, MultiLookup miscellaneous functions return correct values when different scopes are used in single expression.
- #215937 – NRE in the chart report item when it contains legend title has been resolved.
- #213670 – Now, the external font is applied properly in the chrome browser when font contains spacing character.
- #215645 – Now, the export and fit to page toolbar options are updated properly based on focus.
- #215524 – The parameter block visibility problem in the print layout when the view report action is triggered has been resolved.
- #213104 - Insert and update methods are now triggering properly, when respective CRUD actions takes place while using object datasource.
- #139653 - Issue with VLOOKUP formula while setting custom separators in German culture is fixed.
- #204947 - Exception thrown while opening Excel document with duplicate attributes is resolved.
- #211036 - Performance issue while converting chart with formulas to PDF is resolved.
- #212300 - Null reference exception is no longer thrown while add copying the workbook with invalid sheet references.
- #212300 - File corruption issue while copying a range having named range formula referring to External workbook is resolved.
- #213242 - Chart default axis title area text settings and text box properties are now cloned properly in XlsIO.
- #213274 -
StandardHeightis now properly set for XlsIO generated Excel documents.
- #213608 - Incorrect
RichTextformat while saving the Excel document is fixed.
- #213658 - Null reference exception thrown while getting
ListOfValuesproperty of Data Validation is fixed
- #213658 -
NumberFormatSettingsreturning null value while accessing particular range is fixed.
- #213658 - Issue with
FirstFormulaproperty of Data Validation in binary Excel files is fixed.
- #213819 -
DeleteColumnmethod works properly for CSV file.
- #214098 - Issue in setting Maximum labels count for chart numeric axis in chart to image conversion is fixed.
- #214495 - Issue with slicer getting removed on saving the file in Excel 2007 version is fixed.
- #214638 - Excel file with incorrect anchor type for shapes is resaved properly without any corruption.
- #214638 - Excel file with text box is resaved properly in Excel 2007 version without any corruption
- #214879 - Exception thrown while parsing the named range formula without worksheet reference is resolved.
- #214895 - Alignment issue in Excel to PDF conversion for cells with conditional formats applied is fixed.
- #214915 - Enabling
WrapTextproperty will no longer throw exception during
- #214924 - Excel file with conditional formats is resaved properly without any corruption.
- #215001 - Issue with horizontal alignment for textbox is resolved.
- #215030 - Null reference exception thrown on casting chart data label as text area on parsing Excel file is fixed.
- #215185 - Text box color and macro link are properly resaved in the Excel document.
- #215197 - Issue with changing legend position from manual layout is fixed.
- #215350 - Special characters (Ampersand and less-than symbols) can be used in
HTMLStringproperty without any exception.
- #215591 - Issue with copying borders in merged cells is fixed.
- #215649 - Date format is now preserved properly when creating Excel from data table.
- #215896 - ArgumentException thrown while converting Excel file having background color set for text box to PDF is fixed.
- #216094 - ArgumentException thrown while assigning “/” as cell value is fixed.
- #216187,* #214895 - Performance issue while inserting rows is resolved.
- #216305 -
AutoFitColumnnow works properly for currency values.
- #217511 - Object reference exception thrown while converting Excel file with icon set in conditional formats to PDF is fixed.
- ArgumentException thrown while accessing used range having styles alone is fixed.
- Border set to a cell through
BordersAroundmethod is now applied properly.
- Unhandled exception thrown while opening an Excel file with duplicate shape attribute is fixed.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page