Essential Studio for ASP.NET Release Notes
- #150628 - Marker for Radar chart is now visible on redraw.
- #150616 - Doughnut chart is now rendering properly for single point.
- #149923 - Tooltip will work even while panning is enabled.
- #148420, #149816 -
axesLabelRenderingevent is now working properly.
- #149936 - DataLabel text, now working properly when changing the axis range through set model.
- #149756 -
pointRegionClickevent will not trigger when clicking the reset button.
- #150865 - Now zooming is working properly with series and indicators.
- #152876 - x axis and y axis titles are now rendering properly on removing the series from chart.
- #151245 - Fixed the chart performance issues on rendering more data.
- Provided support for multiple Pie and Doughnut series in chart.
- #132860,#135883,#145113,#148827,#150523,#150718,#151711 - Provided support for customizing space between multiple Column series.
- #118781 - Provided support to remove the legend item when series name is empty.
- Provided support for selecting range on drag to get the selected data.
- #140060 - Provided support for indexed category axis.
- #154220 - Chart now have the option to enable the scrollbar to pan the zoomed data.
- #135900,#137610,#140644,#147718 - Provided support for exporting the chart in server side.
- #135903,#137028,#140019,#135530,#146627 - Provided support for changing the origin in axis.
- #150938 - Line series will now render with multi-color.
CanResizeproperty in chart has been deprecated and it has been changed to
- #150339 - Fixed the exception, while setting
ShowLabelsto false in scales.
- Provided 3.5 .NET Framework support for the Essential ASP.NET Web Forms.
- #148880 - Support to set the relative/absolute position for the port has been implemented.
- #149275 - Support to draw polygon points dynamically using polygon tool has been implemented.
- #144613,#144763,#147986 - Support to provide property change event for all diagram objects has been implemented.
- #149890 - Support to print the diagram document with multiple page has been implemented.
- #143026,#146924 - Support to provide multiple parents for automatic layout has been implemented.
- #151213 - Support to render the tooltip within the viewport has been implemented.
- #153384 - Support to set the paletteItem’s text with wrapping option has been implemented.
- #136068 - Support to convert the serialized JSON data with equivalent to diagram model object has been implemented.
- Support to disable expand/collapse of the palette header has been implemented.
- Support to get the cause for the events has been implemented.
- Support to arrange the layout within any custom bounds and align the layout has been implemented.
- Option to preserve aspect ratio for image node and SVG background Image has been implemented.
- Support to prevent runtime interaction for nodes and connectors has been implemented.
- Lanes and its children will be no more be added in diagram model’s nodes collection and you can get the lanes from swimlane object.
- The data type of
BackgroundImageproperty is changed as
BackgroundImage.Sourceto set image path.
NodeConstraints.PointerEventsis added to
NodeConstraints.Default. It should be added to enable interaction. When you load a diagrams that is saved in old version, use
diagram.upgrade()to update data in serialized format.
Layoutare depreciated. Instead, use
- #144293 - Support for Alternate chunk contents in Word document to PDF conversion has been added.
- #150946 - Support to notify if any unsupported elements encountered during Word document to PDF conversion has been added.
- Added support to create and manipulate Character Style in Word document.
- #148757 - List restart numbering is now preserved properly in the generated DOCX document.
- #148656 - Font properties preservation issue while converting HTML to Word document has been fixed.
- #149126 - Hyperlink is now preserved properly while opening RTF document.
- #149172 - Header and Footer is now preserved properly while converting Word document to HTML.
- #149314 - Argument out of range exception is no longer thrown while saving the Word document.
- #150546 - MergeField event is now triggered properly while Mail merging.
- #148551, #151550, #151174, #153104 - Null reference exception is no longer thrown while converting Word document to PDF.
- #150145 - No duplicate entry of heading text is added to the updated Table of Contents.
- #150567, #151499 - Hyperlink preservation issue while converting Word document to PDF has been fixed.
- #148882, #149223, #149320, #152738 - Word documents with huge content are now converted to PDF without hang in a reasonable time.
- #149496 - Word document layout options are now preserved properly in the generated DOCX document.
- #149192 - Table border is now preserved properly while converting HTML to Word document.
- #151035, #151119 - Argument exception (An item with the same key has already been added) is no longer thrown while Mail merging.
- #149697 - Chart preservation issue while converting a particular Word document to PDF has been fixed.
- #150727 - Paragraph border line width preservation issue while converting a particular Word document to HTML and vice versa has been fixed.
- #150727, #149592 - Custom tab stop preservation issue while converting a particular Word document to HTML and vice versa has been fixed.
- #149974 - Image cropping issue with Metafile images has been resolved while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #150727 -
AfterSpacingproperties of paragraph formats are now preserved properly while converting a particular HTML file into Word document.
- #150353, #150253 - Table cell width preservation issue while converting a particular Word document to PDF has been fixed.
- #149643, #150727 - Table cell width Preservation issue while converting a particular Word document to HTML has been fixed.
- #152897 - Number format preservation issue while updating DOCVARIABLE field had been fixed.
- #152965 - Argument out of range exception is no longer thrown while executing Mail merge.
- #150209 - Image overlapping issue has been resolved while converting a particular Word document to HTML.
- #151476 - Argument out of range exception is no longer thrown while opening a particular Word document.
- #151329 - Justify alignment preservation issue while converting a particular Word document to PDF has been fixed.
- #152818 - Image preservation issue while converting a particular Word document to PDF has been fixed.
- #149592 - Text superscript and subscript preservation issue while converting a particular Word document to HTML and vice versa has been fixed.
- No extra empty paragraph is preserved now at the end of Word document.
- Object reference exception is no longer thrown while converting RTF to Word document.
- Argument exception (An item with the same key has already been added) is no longer thrown while opening the Word document with duplicate list styles.
- Argument exception (An item with the same key has already been added) is no longer thrown while opening the Word document with duplicate character styles.
TextAfterproperties of merge fields are now preserved properly.
- #142640 - Improved the performance of DropDownList much better on loading 50000 list items.
- Functionalities of input and hidden input in DropDownList have been swapped. It will not raise any issues until we process directly the DOM element.
- Reduced the unnecessary DOM elements related to checkbox when showCheckbox enabled
- errorClass, errorPlacement, ignore, errorElement should be defined in application level when jQuery validation property is enabled.
- Leading and trailing spaces not trimmed in DropDownList items.
- #149809 - Circular reference error on binding DataTable with DataSourceCachingMode is fixed
- #141707, #147094, #149877 - Now the FileExplorer has methods to assign permissions or access rights to specific users or groups of users.
- Now performance has been improved while rendering large data with multiple predecessors for each tasks in Gantt.
- #154812 – Now the placeholder text in the search text box in Gantt will be hidden on mouse click instead of key press event.
- #152733 – Now Gantt can be displayed in read-only mode by enabling
- #146694 – Now it is possible to reorder the Gantt rows by enabling
- #150657 – Now Gantt can be displayed without using
childMappingproperty with self-referential datasource.
- #150899 - Script error will not throws while using
Typeas date and
Formatis not defined in Grid columns.
- #150613 - Exporting Grid to Word is working fine, when
IsHiddenColumnIncludeproperty is set as true.
- #152924,#123222 - Pager Information is displayed in the grid when binding the dataSource using dataSource method with allowPaging as false.
- #153011 - While exporting with more than one value filtered in excel filtering, it shows no records to display.
- In Grid, the properties TemplateID and IsUnbound has been deprecated.
- In Grid, when set the StackedHeaderRows API the ShowStackedHeader API will be now set to true by default .
- In Grid, the property
GroupSettingshas been deprecated.
- In Grid, now the empty row will be prevented from saving and internal validation message will be thrown.While save a record it must have value in any one of the field.
- In Grid, the dataSource for the Grid column should not be specified through ForeignKeyAdaptor.
- #130700,#130773,#132273,#133992,#140814,#142819,#142862,#146071,#146303,#146876,#147248,#150869,#151306,#153692 -Drag and drop grid rows.
- #128602,#134342,#136143,#151027,#151374,#153441 -Multiple Records deleted in Grid.
- #139450 - Need support to use excel and menu filter in same Grid.
#153860 - Now the GroupButton ‘Items’ API has the option to add the URL field to the corresponding button.
#153847 - Provided the ‘DataSource’ support to the GroupButton control
- #150606 - Map is not rendering for non-coordinate points issue has been fixed.
- #153885 - In NumericTextbox, IncrementStep API is now accepts the decimal type value also.
- Support for built-in styles in
PdfGridhas been added.
- Support for flattening annotations has been added.
- Support for GS1-128 barcode has been added.
- Support for adding and editing named destinations has been added.
- Support for X509 key storage flags has been added while adding digital signature in the PDF document.
- Time stamping in digital signatures has now been improved.
- Library has now been optimized for handling very large documents.
- #131177 - Annotation is now properly preserved while importing pages from loaded document.
- #150932 - Exception is not thrown anymore while performing OCR in PDF documents.
- #150635 - Exception is not thrown anymore when loading a particular PDF document.
- #149974 - Header is now preserved as expected when converting EMF to PDF.
- #149811 - Opacity values of annotations are now properly read from existing documents.
- #149841 - Multiple items can now be selected when using
- #149641 - Exception is not thrown anymore while importing existing document pages.
- #149735 - Exception is not thrown anymore when filling the form fields.
- #149683 - PDF documents are not corrupted anymore after performing OCR.
- #149367 - Location is now properly preserved when drawing the image in the specific PDF document.
- #149295 - Read-only property of form fields can now be toggled as expected.
- #149094 - Textbox font is now preserved as expected while flattening the PDF document.
- #148808, #150061 - Comb of characters are now preserved correctly when flattening the form fields.
- #148514 - PDF document is not corrupted anymore when drawing string with particular TrueType font.
- #147786 -
PdfLoadedComboBoxFileddoes not change to
PdfLoadedListBoxFieldwhen resaving the PDF document.
- #148326 - Exception is not thrown anymore when drawing the
- #148112, #149671 - Memory leak does not occur anymore when performing OCR in large PDF documents.
- #146456 - OutOfMemoryException is not thrown anymore when performing OCR in the particular document.
- #143809 - Black borders are no longer shown when setting the border width of form fields as zero.
- #142878 - Exception is not thrown anymore while importing pages of loaded document.
- #144523 - Text is now searchable after applying OCR in the particular PDF document.
- #142957 - Application does not hang anymore while drawing text using
- #143924 - Invalid TIFF directory warning message is no longer shown when applying OCR in the particular PDF document.
- #143869 - PDF syntax error no longer occurs after performing OCR in the PDF document.
- #143767 - Image is now properly preserved during Word to PDF conversion.
- #143205 - Images are replaced properly in the particular PDF document.
- #143209, #144199 - Text is properly displayed when converting XPS to PDF.
- #140266 - Double quotes are not changed to question mark anymore when flattening form fields.
- #144761 - Application no longer hangs when generating PDF in multi-threaded environment.
- #149691 - STA thread handling is properly done in
- Line annotation is properly parsed from existing PDF documents.
- Text is no longer misplaced when drawing the
- Table height is changed as expected when drawing the
- Text overlapping does not occur while converting HTML to PDF.
- File size is reduced as expected after replacing with low quality images.
- Ability to load document with thousands of pages instantly.
- Virtualization holds only the minimal pages at runtime for reducing memory consumption.
- In-built printing tools provides enhanced printing experience and allows user to print customized range of pages of the PDF document.
Please refer the live demo
- #134761, #136150, #143465, #144084, #145469, #146823, #146975, #150139 - Provided support for PivotGrid with OLAP data source completely on client mode.
- #149646 - Provided write-back support for PivotGrid with OLAP data at server mode.
- #150037, #150595, #147387 - Number format support for relational data source on client mode has been done.
- Excel exporting of PivotGrid containing both OLAP and relational data source at client mode has been done.
- Provided Grouping Bar support for OLAP data source on server mode.
- State persistence in PivotGrid for relational data source has been done.
- #149983 – PivotGrid (client side) is not rendered for some relational data sources has been fixed.
* Added experimental support for PMML files generated by SAS for the following models:
- Association Rules
- Clustering model
- Neural network model
- Regression model
- Tree model
* Added support to provide input data as “ExpandoObject” and “Dictionary” object in GetResult() method.
* Added support to provide input PMML file as “TextReader” object for PMML Evaluator.
* Added support to perform PMML Schema validation on input PMML.
* Tree model result returns “Predicted node” and “path” ID with predicted result.
* Association rules model result returns “Confidence” value.
- Added support for creating and modifying notes to slides in a PPTX file.
- #149697 - Chart title font style, border thickness, chart size are now preserved properly in the converted PDF.
- #149697 - Legend icon size is now preserved properly in the converted PDF.
- Not supported exception is no longer thrown while cloning a PPTX file with charts.
- Implemented the IDisposable interface for Presentation and PresentationToPdfConverter classes.
- File corruption issue while opening the generated PPTX file with SmartArt diagrams has been fixed.
- File corruption issue while opening the PPTX file generated by cloning and merging slides from another PPTX file with
Use Source Formattingoption has been fixed.
- Issue in setting
VerticalAlignmentproperty of Legend is now resolved.
- Issue in setting
Delimiterproperty of chart
DataLabelis now resolved.
- Issue in setting
Forwardproperties of the
Trendlineis now resolved.
- Issue in setting
IsAutoLineColorproperties for chart border is now resolved.
- Issue in setting
HasCustomShadowStyleproperty is now resolved.
- Issue in setting
Shadowis now resolved.
- Issue in setting
ReversePlotOrderproperty of chart axis is now resolved.
- Issue in setting
InsideDiagonalTopLeftis now resolved
- Transparency is now preserved properly while setting shadow for a chart.
- Shadow color of the chart is now preserved properly while opening and saving PPTX file.
- Bullet characters are now preserved properly while converting PPTX to PDF.
- Slide background color is now preserved properly while converting PPTX to PDF.
- #153709 -
rangeChangedevent is now triggering properly.
- #151307 - Start and end value of the selected range is now working properly, when setting
- Provided re-sizable scrollbar support for range navigator.
- Provided support for highlight and selection for ranges.
- Default value of
IntervalTypeproperty for higher level labels has been changed to auto from years.
- Default value of
IntervalTypeproperty for lower level labels has been changed to auto from months.
- #149631 - Provided support to silent print for rendered reports.
- #151533 - Now, filtering working properly for Chart category.
- #150775 - Data sorting working properly for similar field values.
- #151615 - Hidden Parameter values are displayed properly while modifying the dependent parameters.
- #151484 - Complex sum expression returns proper values for float data type.
- #149737 - The content overlapping with page margin in print layout has been resolved for chrome browser.
- #148598 - Timespan values are formatted to the given date time format.
- #149573 - Now, images can be viewed while printing the report in chrome browser.
- #149199 - The browser styles problem while rendering the report has been cleared.
- #148598 - The CountRows expression working properly with dataset scope parameter.
- #148367 - The Drilldown spanning issue has been resolved for adjacent groups.
- #153576 - Now, code modules works with external assemblies.
- #148168 - Now, images are positioned properly for nested Tablix in print layout.
- #152856 - Provided
removeTabGroupmethod for removing Tab Groups.
- Provided support to customize the Ordered List and Unordered List styles with list of default options or a user defined options.
- Provided support to resize the table and its columns and rows individually.
- Provided support to zoom and print the RTE contents.
- Provided support to find and replace the text in RTE editor.
- Provided context menu support which displays default menu options based on HTML elements and to customize the menu options.
- Enhanced keyboard interaction support is provided for all Toolbar commands like Lowercase, Uppercase, Strike, Superscript, Subscript, and Insert Image to the content, Insert Video to the content, etc.
- Provided jQuery form validation support in RTE.
- #150399 - On importing word file to RTE , no additional line-breaks/spaces are added to the content now
QueryCellInfoevent has been introduced to customize almost all the sub-elements of the Scheduler.
Scheduler can be now defined with different working hours and working days for each and every resources.
Recurrence Editor has been now defined as a new sub-widget with entire recurrence related information, so as to support the custom appointment window with complete recurrence options and also to be used as a separate widget.
Appointment resizing and dragging functionality has been enhanced with the preview of corresponding live time update over the appointments.
The Month view in Scheduler can now be able to show/hide the previous/next month dates.
- #149296 - Schedule is rendering fine, when we define only the clientId property in sample side.
- #150560 - All the appointments in Schedule are exported in PDF correctly.
- #150560 - Appointments are displaying correctly, while exporting the schedule in PDF.
- #151113 - The problem with server-side event OnServerBeforeAppointmentChange not receiving resource Id in its argument list has been fixed.
- The ASP.NET Spreadsheet control provides Microsoft Excel-like spreadsheet component for the web. It provides an editing experience that is very similar to that of Excel, and is able to import and export Excel workbook files.
- #154122 - Now the expanded state of a parent row will be maintained on resizing browser window, when both
EnableCollapseAllproperties are enabled.
- #112832 - Controlled styles duplication while copying.
- #112832 - Removed unused styles from workbook.
- #141981 - Provided support to convert TSV to Excel and vice versa.
- #148923 -
ActiveSheet.Selectproperty selects the proper sheet now.
- #148566 - Overflow exception thrown when form’s offset exceeds
- #151608 - File corruption issue while creating pivot table with duplicate column names is fixed.
- #149398 -
MissingManifestResourceExceptionthrown while opening an Excel file is fixed.
- #149334 - List validation is updated properly while inserting column in Excel 97-2003 file.
- #150945 - Argument out of range exception is no longer thrown while converting an Excel file with pivot table.
- #147676 - Parameter invalid exception is no longer thrown while saving image in workbook.
- #151492 - Shape’s left and top positions changed while setting
ColumnWidthproperty is fixed.
- #153332 -
PivotOption16chart element is preserved now.
- #149568 - Opening a workbook in XlsIO will no longer take long time.
- #149370 - Text outside of merged cell is no longer displayed after Excel to PDF conversion.
- #150169 - File corruption issue if the cell contains NaN is fixed.
- #143201 - Null reference exception is no longer thrown while resaving merged workbooks with Conditional Formats and Tables.
- #150100 - ArgumentNullException is no longer thrown when empty password is given for an unprotected workbook.
- #150712 - Exception is no longer thrown while parsing a formula which contains single quote.
- #149405, #152732, #153311 - File with an image is no longer corrupted when opening the file in Excel 2007.
- #149074 - Font record of legend is preserved properly while resaving an Excel 97-2003 file.
- #148576 - AutoFitRows works properly when sheet contains chart.
- #147141 - Column chart’s color is no longer different from Microsoft Excel while saving as image.
- #149884 - Content and chart preservation issue in Excel to PDF conversion is fixed.
- #146240 - Line missed in PDF conversion is fixed.
- #148028 - Rendering raw rich text markup to cell is resolved.
- #147880 - Formatting error is no longer thrown while resaving an Excel file in *.XLS format.
- #147447 - Chart gridline with gradient colors is preserved while resaving an Excel 97-2003 file.
- #150311 - Custom date is detected while exporting CSV file into DataTable.
- #121597, #149385 - ColumnWidth is no longer incorrect in *.XLSM file.
- #144703 - Deleting columns with conditional formats is properly removed.
- #151231 - Null reference exception is no longer thrown while opening a particular Excel file which contains chart with data points.
- #153378 - Comma missed in
- #153378, #153507 - Format is no longer changed to currency after applying long date or time and editing the cell’s number format.
- #148557 - Conditional format address is updated properly.
- #141357 - FormatException is no longer thrown when converting an Excel file to PDF.