1 Oct 20151 minute to read
Essential ASP.NET ProgressBar control is a graphical control element
used to visualize the changing status of an extended operation. ProgressBar provides an interactive way to display the
progression of the task. You can configure the item size, orientation, and the display text of the ProgressBar control.
Some important features of the ProgressBar are as follows:
- Value support - Sets a numeric value for the ProgressBar status.
- Percentage support - Sets a percentage value for the control.
- CustomText - ProgressBar control allows you to set the text value to be displayed in the control.
- StateMaintenance - The progress value is maintained even after the page is refreshed to resume the current progress of the operation.
- Range - Sets the minimum and maximum values of the ProgressBar control.
- Theme - ProgressBar control consists of 12 built-in themes (6 metro and 6 gradient effects), and also supports custom skins to set user-defined themes.