25 Jun 20201 minute to read
The pivot gauge control for Essential ASP.NET MVC reads both OLAP and relational data sources.
The key features of the pivot gauge control are as follows:
- Data source: Supports the OLAP data binding with Microsoft Analysis Service database, XML/A data sources, and relational data sources.
- Tooltip: Displays the value and goal information in the tooltip.
- Multiple gauges and Layouts: Supports to customize the layout while rendering multiple controls.
- Frame types: Built-in frame types provide a rich appearance of the control.
- Indicators: Displays the active/inactive state of the pivot gauge.
- Ranges: Highlighting the range of values in the scale.
- Pointers: Points the actual value and goal information.
- Header labels: Supports to show or hide header labels and indicators.