The pivot gauge control for Essential ASP.NET MVC reads both OLAP and relational data sources.
The key features of the pivot gauge control are as follows:
- Data source: Supports the OLAP data binding with Microsoft Analysis Service database, XML/A data sources, and relational data sources.
- Tooltip: Displays the value and goal information in the tooltip.
- Multiple gauges and Layouts: Supports to customize the layout while rendering multiple controls.
- Frame types: Built-in frame types provide a rich appearance of the control.
- Indicators: Displays the active/inactive state of the pivot gauge.
- Ranges: Highlighting the range of values in the scale.
- Pointers: Points the actual value and goal information.
- Header labels: Supports to show or hide header labels and indicators.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page