The key features of the PDF viewer control are listed as follows:
- Uploads the PDF document into the server as byte array or stream and displays the same in the client.
- Views password protected or encrypted PDF documents.
- Allows customization of the default toolbar and creation of your own toolbar.
- Provides magnification tools and view modes for better viewing experience.
- Supports built-in themes for enhancing appearance.
- Supports responsive rendering while resizing the control/window.
- Supports text selection and search.
- Supports text markup annotations.
- Includes handwritten signatures in the PDF document.
- Prints the PDF document with the changes made.
- Downloads the PDF document with the changes made.
- Supports localization to adopt to the machines culture and language.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page