Essential ASP.NET Editors include Numeric, Percentage and Currency Text Box controls. These controls have Spin buttons to increase or decrease the values in the TextBox. NumericTextBox is used to display only numeric values.
- Min and Max Values— Specifies value range for the TextBox.
- Spin Buttons— Enables you to increase or decrease the current value in the TextBox.
- Step Value— Enables you to increment or decrement the current value by step value.
- Keyboard Navigation— You can interact with the TextBox by using the keyboard.
- RTL Support— Supports right to left alignment of the TextBox input.
- Decimal Values— You can configure the TextBox to accept decimal values.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page