EJ 1 ASP.NET Core TimePicker Overview
The Essential ASP.NET Core TimePicker control allows users to select a time value. The available times can be restricted to a range by setting minimum and maximum time values. The TimePicker sets the time as a mask to prevent users from entering invalid values.
- Time format: Supports all valid time formats.
- Localization: Supports localization with different cultures.
- Picker and editor: Allows users to pick or edit the time.
- Persist: Supports state maintenance when refreshing the page.
- RTL: Supports right-to-left alignment in the TimePicker control.
- Themes: The TimePicker control features 12 built-in themes (six flat and six with gradient effects) and also supports custom skin options for user-defined themes.