Essential Studio for ASP.NET Core Release Notes
April 12, 2022
- #I368275 - Provided an API to convert Word document to HTML with Word compatibility.
- #F172876 – Content control is now preserved properly while resaving a DOCX format document.
- #I369614 - Font size is now preserved properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #I371158 - Text is now preserved properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #I372034 – A Picture inside a frame is now preserved properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #I361979 - Added support to load items from the existing signature field.
- #I368179 - Added support to detect if the document signature is signed with a timestamp alone.
- #I370995 - Added support to add line indent to the first line of the text.
- #I373194 - Argument exception will no longer occur when inserting a page from one document into another document.
- #F173841 - Grid Cell overlapping issue will no longer occur when drawing a PDF grid with a nested grid on a multi-page document.
- #I369816 - Memory consumption issues will no longer occur when getting the form fields font repeatedly.
- #I370457 - PDF pages are now shown properly after merging or appending multiple PDF documents into one PDF.
- #I371079 - Index out of bounds exception will no longer occur when verifying the Digital signature.
- #I366088 - PdfCertificate is now created without any delay with X509Certificate in an Offline environment.
- #I372318 - The parent bookmarks are now removed from the PDF document without any issues.
- #I372076 - The Destination page index is now retrieved properly for loaded named destinations.
- #F173683 - Loaded annotation is now retrieved properly while using its name.
- #I372976 - The check box border width can now be accessed properly without any issues in the PDF document.
- #I373386 - Font height is now updated properly while creating a new TrueType font with the existing TrueType font.
- #I372361 - Hyperlinks now works properly while converting conformance PDF to PDF A2B document.
- #I370979 - There is no longer a hanging issue when calling the redact method on a specific PDF document.
- #I371416, #I370670 - An exception will no longer occur when merging the document with other PDF documents.
- #I367799 - The NullReferenceException will no longer be thrown while opening a PowerPoint presentation with customized SmartArt.
- #I366014 – The Anchor center is now applied properly while converting a PowerPoint presentation to PDF.
- #I371443 - Chinese text is now rendered properly in the worksheet to image conversion.
- #I373897 - Exception is no longer thrown while loading data into a template marker with no value for some objects.
- Exception is no longer thrown while converting an Excel document to PDF with an empty shared string.
- Exception is no longer thrown while converting the Excel documents to PDF with pivot filter types.