Essential Studio for ASP.NET Core Release Notes
January 30, 2020
No Changes for this product in this version.
- #257443 – PDF page size will be preserved properly when appending two documents with different page size.
- #256504 – Word to PDF conversion will be working properly with particular document.
- #257413 – The
NullReferenceExceptionno longer occurs while enabling LTV for store certificates.
- #257673 – The
FileNotFoundExceptionno longer occurs with XmlSerializer on XPS to PDF conversion.
- #259787 –
PdfAnnotationwill be flattened with proper borders.
- #259394 –
PdfInkAnnotationwill be flattened properly.
- #256196 – The
OutOfMemoryExceptionno longer occurs while saving a large PDF document.
- #256196 – Performance of remove layer functionality is optimized now.
- #257531 – Layers will be removed properly in PDF documents.
- #136014 – Paragraph inside the table cell will be preserved properly in Word to PDF conversion.
- #255677, #257428 – EMF files will be rendered properly in
PdfDocumenton .NET Core 3.0.
- #260424 – The
NullReferenceExceptionno longer occurs while saving a PDF document multiple times.
- #252711 – Image will be preserved properly while drawing it to PDF document.
- #255550 – The
EndOfStreamExceptionno longer occurs while drawing image to PDF document.
- #260117 –
PdfUriAnnotationwill be preserved properly with provided string format in
- #251733 –
PdfCodeUPCBarcodewill be preserved properly with provided dimension.
- #257221 –
PdfTextBoxFieldwill be preserved properly with
AutoFontSizeand Multiline options.
- #256614 –
BackColorwill be preserved properly in PDF 2D barcodes.
- #255136 – The
DateTimeInvalidLocalFormatexception no longer occurs when creating a PDF A document.
- #F144285 –
PdfSignatureappearance will be preserved properly based on the page rotation.
- #250406 - The PdfException will no longer be thrown while converting a PowerPoint presentation to PDF.
- #257963 - The NullReferenceException will no longer be thrown while cloning a PowerPoint slide with hyperlink.
- The ArgumentException will no longer be thrown while setting an invalid link or path as hyperlink.
- #257403 - Cells in the Excel output are properly formatted when importing POCO with nullable fields.
- #256142 - Shapes are positioned properly after hiding the rows.
- #250406 - Exception will no longer be thrown on parsing the named range.
- #245527 - Accounting format is now set properly for the cell when number is set to 0.0.
- #257296 - Creating a chart with double values in German culture no longer gives corrupted output.
- #257771 - Conditional formatting formula is now set properly for XLSX versions.
- #257476 - Exception is no longer raised while opening the Excel document with large number of rows and columns.
- #257356 - Exception is no longer thrown while copying the worksheet using
- #258536 - Formatting in output file is now proper while copying all the worksheets to another workbook using
- #258419 - Page break is now correct when page setup has FitToPage in Excel to PDF conversion.
- #255317 - RTF alignment is now proper in text boxes.
- #257864 - Chart legend with Arabic text is now rendered properly in Excel to PDF conversion.
- #249446 - Page content is no longer cropped while converting the Excel document into PDF with custom scaling.
- #259825 - Table style options are now preserved properly while resaving the Excel document.
- #258600 – XlsIO generated HTML files are now showing properly in Microsoft Edge browser.
- #252205 - Column width is now preserved properly in Excel to PDF conversion.
- #258534 – Excel file will no longer hang on parsing conditional formats.
- #258419 - Borders are now preserved properly in Excel to PDF conversion when different line styles are applied in the same cell.
- #258722 - The issue with Font size that is getting changed while copying the worksheet is fixed.
- #255781 - Excel file is no longer corrupted when resaving the document with extension list.
- #257358 - Issue with applying the tabular row layout to pivot fields layout is fixed.
- #260561 - Refer to range no longer throws exception after getting display text.
- #250513 - Performance of opening the XLS file with comments is improved.
- #256286 - Chart axis line and label are now rendered separately in chart to image conversion.
- #258419 - Custom scaling is now proper in Excel to PDF conversion.
- #F149527 - Conditional format is now preserved properly in the newly added worksheet when saving the workbook twice.
- #F149617 - Vertical page break for Arial font is now correct in Excel to PDF conversion.
- #F149959 – The ArgumentOutOfRangeException is no longer thrown while opening the Excel file in Ubuntu.
- #F149932 - Chart legend is rendered properly while converting chart to image.
- Issue with incorrect cell value in Excel to PDF conversion is fixed.
- Starting page number is now correct in Excel to PDF conversion.
- Split text starting position is now correct in Excel to PDF conversion.
- AutoShape border is rendered properly in Excel to PDF conversion.
- Shape text is now proper in Excel to PDF conversion.
- Conditional format icon for discontinuous ranges is now proper in Excel to PDF conversion.
- White font color for cells is now applied properly in Excel to PDF conversion.
- Textbox fill and border colors are now preserved properly while resaving the Excel document.
- Range intersection works properly for the entire row and column.
- Conditional format icon is now proper for negative cell values in Excel to PDF conversion.
- CF number format is properly applied in Excel to PDF conversion.
- Strike through is properly applied for header in Excel to PDF conversion.
- Excel file having conditional format with negative priority is now properly converted to PDF.
- Shrink to fit is now working for numbers in Excel to PDF conversion.