Essential Studio for ASP.NET Core Release Notes
Revised September 14, 2017 - ASP.NET Core 2.0 support has been included.
Microsoft ASP.NET Core 2.0 support has been added to the Essential ASP.NET Core components and sample browser.
Using model expressions within a rendering section throws the following error:
A local or parameter named ‘__model’ cannot be declared in this scope because that name is used in an enclosing local scope to define a local or parameter.
This is a known issue in ASP.NET Core 2.0 SDK https://github.com/aspnet/Home/releases/tag/2.0.0.
To overcome this known issue in your application refer this documentation link.
WordDocument.Background.Typeproperty will not return the value
NoBackground, if show background in print layout view option is disabled and valid background is defined. In this case make use of new property
WordDocument.Settings.DisplayBackgroundsto check whether show background in print layout view option is enabled or disabled.
- #184513 - Formula fields are updated properly while calling UpdateDocumentFields() method.
- #183656 -
NullReferenceExceptionwill no longer thrown while closing a particular Word document.
- #183819 -
NullReferenceExceptionwill no longer thrown while setting WMergeField.FieldName property.
- #184348 -
NullReferenceExceptionwill no longer thrown while parsing Word document which contains shapes.
- #183627 - Document background color is preserved properly while resaving a particular Word document.
- #182050 - Page orientation will be preserved properly while resaving a particular Word document.
- #182416, #184765 - Provided support for multiple exporting in ASP.NET Core.
- Syncfusion ASP.NET Core NuGet packages support extended to latest release of ASP.NET Core 2.0.
- #185884 - Empty page is not created, when merging particular PDF document.
- #185722 - PDF document with Adobe flash is now merging properly.
- #182001 - Form fields are not duplicated, when load and save the PDF document.
- #185460 - Attachment collection is not empty, when loading a particular PDF document.
- #185098 - Exception no longer occurs when merging particular PDF document.
- #184712 - The document keywords are not duplicated when using commas along with keyword.
- #184488 - Null reference exception no longer occurs when signing existing PDF document.
- #183595 -
ArgumentOutOfRangeexception is no longer occurs when importing pages from a particular PDF document.
- #182438 - Named destinations are now preserving properly, when adding to the existing PDF document.
- #182417 - Annotation are now removing properly from
- Signature fields are not duplicating when loading and saving the signed PDF.
- Form fields are not empty when loading and saving the PDF document.
PopUpannotation is preserving properly after flattening.
- #184967 -
ArgumentOutOfRangeExceptionwill not be thrown while cloning a PowerPoint slide with pie chart.
- #182963 -
Fontclass will now return the correct value.
- #185237 - The shape name will be preserved like Microsoft PowerPoint, while creating new slide from an existing layout slide.
- #185236 - The shapes in the footer will be preserved properly while creating new slide from an existing layout slide.
- #186558 - Syncfusion ASP.NET Core Sample Creator support extended to latest version of ASP.NET Core 2.0.
- #182613 - We have provided the option to allow the decimal places without any limit.
- #184008 – Provided nested object support in TreeView fields. That helps to map the complex data from data source.
- #182105 - In previous, when we pass a single node with a parentID and target to addNode method, the node will append to the parentID’s node and currently node will append in to the target.
- #186558 - Syncfusion ASP.NET Core Project Templates support extended to latest version of ASP.NET Core 2.0.
- #186558 - Syncfusion ASP.NET Core Project Conversion and Migration support extended to latest version of ASP.NET Core 2.0.
- #185530, 185561 - Exposed an API
Nameto get OLE object name in
- #182915 - Issue with borders being cleared while merging cells is fixed.
- #183016 - Issue with cell text casing while setting number format is fixed.
- #183332 - Issue with conditional format is not preserved which has formula as another worksheet range, is fixed.
- #183361 - Marker color gets changed on resave is fixed.
- #183369 - Exception is no longer thrown on assigning the scatter chart category axis properties.
- #183445 - Exception is no longer thrown while inserting rows in XLS format file.
- #183738 - Performance issue while opening Excel file with multiple charts is fixed.
- #183799 - Issue while setting print title rows for binary files is fixed.
- #183807 -
CopyTo()method is not working properly after applying AutoFilters is fixed.
- #184328 - Exception is no longer thrown while applying data validation through
- #184407 - Index out of range exception is thrown while setting RTF text is resolved.
- #184407 - Key not found exception is thrown while setting RTF text is resolved.
- #184540 - Binary Excel file gets corrupted while copying range with conditional formats is fixed.
- #184569 - Cell value with comma character is changed while saving in CSV format is fixed.
- #184894 - Exception is no longer thrown while adding
- #185139 - Argument exception is no longer thrown while coping worksheet with EMF images.
- #185527 - Application hanging issue while opening the Excel file with table is resolved.
- #184160 - Issue with incorrect margin values on resave is fixed.
- Sorting (descending order) is not working properly when filtering a column is fixed.
- Issue with copy and paste of formatted cells is fixed.
- Issue with
IsBestFitproperty while accessing the
SetColumnWithPixesmethod is fixed.
- Stack overflow exception is no longer thrown while accessing
- Argument exception is no longer thrown while copying one range to another range with styles.
- Argument exception is no longer thrown when sorting filtered numbers in descending order.
- The old and new cell values are validated on copy/paste through
- AutoFit is now proper when text in the input file contains line feed and wrap text is set to false.
- Performance issue in filtering when sheet has comments is fixed.
- Exception is no longer thrown when coping the defined names between different workbooks.
- Exception is no longer throw when cloning shape during
- Exception is no longer thrown while accessing table range using formula token.
- Calculated column formula is not updated during
- Null reference exception is no longer thrown while serializing conditional formats during
- Issue with