Essential Studio for ASP.NET Core Release Notes
February 28, 2017
- #171047 - Provided option to overwrite the existing currency symbol which is derived from current culture using “currencySymbol” API.
- #171423 - ArgumentOutOfRangeException will no longer thrown while importing and resaving a particular Word document.
- #171051, #173099 - File is no longer corrupted while resaving a particular DOCX format document.
- #169663 - File size is now reduced while converting a Word document as RTF by enabling the
- #171841 - Merge field number format preservation issue has been resolved while performing Mail merge execution.
- #172854 - NullReferenceException will no longer thrown while using
FindSingleLine()method in Multithreading.
- #171100 -
Reffield result is now preserved properly while updating document fields for a particular Word document.
- #171613 - Marker color of the scatter chart is now preserved properly while resaving a DOCX format document.
- #171423 - Data label of the chart is now preserved properly while resaving a particular DOCX format document.
- #170494 - The resaved PowerPoint presentation will be no longer corrupted while opening in Microsoft Office 2007.
- #F128817 - Now RadioButton can be checked through
Checkedproperty at component initialization.
- #171362 - Date format is maintained while importing data using Template Markers.
- #171130 - Workbook protection password is maintained while re-saving Excel document.
- #172188 - Exception thrown while parsing custom properties of Excel document has been resolved.
- #172449 - Empty string can be assigned to workbook application name.
- #172619 - Exception thrown while opening an Excel document with more than 32 characters in data validation title has been resolved.
- #172767 - Exception thrown while opening an Excel document with numeric separators modified has been resolved.
- #171513 - Applying standard height sets custom height to proper value in XLS document.
- #95412 - Text rotation for chart axis is applied proper while creating charts.
- #172748 - Date value “01/01/0001” is considered as string.
- #171998 - File with empty space in table column header is no more corrupted.
- #172562 - Data field is now applied proper in pivot table creation.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page