Essential StudioASP.NET Core Rating control provides an intuitive Rating experience that enables you to select a number of stars representing a Rating. You can configure the item size, orientation and the number of displayed items in the Rating control. You can also customize the Rating star image by using custom CSS.
Some important features of the Rating control are as follows:
- Precision support— You can set three different precisions like full, half, and exact.
- Orientation support—Rating control can be displayed in horizontal or vertical direction.
- Read-only mode—Rating control can be rendered in the read-only mode to enable or disable user interaction.
- Reset—You can reset the Rating value by using the Reset button.
- Tooltip—You can set a tooltip to display the currently selected Rating value.
- Theme—Rating control consists of 12 built-in themes ( 6 – metro and 6 – gradient effects), and also supports custom skins to set user-defined themes.