Essential ASP.NET Core Radial Menu control is a context that represents the menu items are arranged in a circular order with a centric button element in it. By default, only the center button is visible. The Radial Menu displays the root level menu item with rotational animation effects on clicking the center menu Icon. You can close it either by clicking anywhere in the document or by clicking the center menu Icon where the root level items are displayed.
- Nested Menu: Supports to render the multiple level of sub menu items.
- Image Customization: Enables to customize images for all levels of menu item.
- Item Customization: Supports to customize Radial Menu items with badges and slider settings.
- Template Support:Supports SVG-Element and its attributes.
- Dimension: Allows to customize Radial Menu radius and position.