Essential Presentation for ASP.NET Core is a native .NET class library that can be used by developers to create, read, and write Microsoft PowerPoint files by using C# code.
It is a non-UI component that provides a full-fledged PowerPoint Presentation instance that facilitates accessing and manipulating the presentations without any dependency of Microsoft Office COM libraries and Microsoft Office.
- Support to create PowerPoint Presentation from scratch.
- Open, modify, and save existing Presentations.
- Ability to create and manipulate charts.
- Ability to clone and merge slides in Presentation.
- Ability to encrypt and decrypt PowerPoint Presentation.
- Ability to access the Built-in and Custom document properties.
Compatible Microsoft PowerPoint Versions
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2007
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2013
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2016
- The current version of Essential Presentation supports the .PPTX file format only.
- The current version of Essential Presentation does not support some features in Microsoft PowerPoint such as Word Art, Animations, Transitions, Comment, Header and Footer, creation and editing of Handouts, equations, built-in themes, and its variants.