Essential PDF is a native .NET class library that can be used to create, read and write PDF. The library can be used in ASP.NET Core application without the dependency of adobe acrobat. Essential PDF supports PDF version 1.4 and later, that can be viewed by using Adobe Reader 7.x or later versions.
Key Features of Essential PDF
The following list shows the key features available in the Essential PDF.
- Support to create PDF files from scratch.
- Support to add text, jpeg images, tables and shapes.
- Support for creation, filling and flattening forms (AcroForms).
- Open, modify and save existing PDF files.
- Ability to merge PDF files.
- Support to add, modify and remove interactive elements such as bookmarks, annotations and attachments.