EJ 1 ASP.NET Core CurrencyTextBox Overview
19 Oct 20161 minute to read
Essential ASP.NET Core CurrencyTextBox is used to display only currency values. It has Spin buttons to increase or decrease the values in the Text Box.
- Min and Max Values—Specifies value range for the textbox.
- Spin Buttons—Enable you to increase or decrease the current value in the textbox.
- Step Value—Enables you to increment or decrement the current value by step value.
- Globalization— ASP.NET Core CurrencyTextBox has globalization support. It use ej.globalize.js file to globalize the number format, and parse numbers according to the culture.
- Keyboard Navigation—You can interact with CurrencyTextBox by using keyboard.
- RTL Support—Support for right to left alignment of textbox input.
- Decimal Values—You can configure the textbox to accept decimal values.
- Themes—CurrencyTextBox consist of 17 built-in themes , and also support custom skins for creating user-defined themes.