Essential Studio for AngularJS Release Notes
July 11, 2019
- #I234814 - The exception thrown when defining a query parameter as a part of the parameter key value string in WEB API data source has been fixed.
- #I234736 – The issue with creating a dataset when stored procedure fails to save the dataset has been fixed.
- #I234736 – The issue “the dataset with stored procedure opens with code mode instead of design mode on dataset edit action” has been fixed.
- #I234103 - The issue that occurs with table report item column popup height with custom header scenario has been fixed.
- #I233809 - The exception thrown when executing a query with parameters in WEB API data source has been resolved.
- #I233809 - The credentials prompt on preview action in the report with ODBC data source has been fixed.
- #I232918 and #I227918 - The report parameter serialization issue that occurs when it contains empty default value or available value tags has been fixed.
- #I232918 – The error that occurs when saving a report to SSRS has been fixed.
- #I232567 – The improper formatting of grid report item when applying minimum column width has been fixed.
- #I232377 - The issue that occurs with Text box format when adding multiple expression or editing the expression has been fixed.
- #I232416 – The textbox expression reset issue with list control in the Firefox browser has been fixed.
- #I236921 - The console errors thrown when loading data in query designer preview grid have been resolved.
- #I237043 - The credential dialog password field text unmask issue has been resolved.
- #I227918 – The fixed member serialization issue that occurs when saving the report with chart report item in SSRS Report Server 2016 has been fixed.
- #I229665 - The time-out exception that occurs when executing SQL query for a table with huge data has been resolved.
- #I231569 – The invalid query exception that occurs when using the ORDERBY clause in the dataset query has been fixed.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page