Essential Studio for AngularJS Release Notes (Beta)
June 27, 2019
- Provided support for Insert/Delete option in Discontinuous named range.
- Provided support for maintain the Page Setup while importing and exporting.
- Provided method for getVisibleCellDetails.
- Provided support for import/export in formulas contains sheet name with special characters.
- #140559 and #222739 – Provided list report item support to create free-form layout in reports.
- #209470 - Provided custom code support.
- #222739 and #139940 – Provided the necessary APIs to programmatically handle the data source and dataset options.
- #222138 - Provided reordering support for report parameters.
- Provided an option to order the layout of report items in the design area.
- #229302 - Fixed the undefined issue with the headers property when uploading an image using the image manager.
- #227493 – Now, expressions can be set for the subreport item in the visibility property.
- #142413 - Fixed the report parameter layout tag creation issue when creating parameters in the report.
- #226659 - Fixed the header color and column span properties’ serialization issue in the grid report item.
- #226659 and #223252 - Fixed the issues with the textbox report item’s expression option.
- #223797 - Fixed the image upload issue when the file name contains Unicode values.
- #222796 - Fixed the summary row property disabling issue in the grid report item.
- #226659 - Fixed the issue with populating the text alignment property in the grid report item.
- #222888 - Resolved the console errors thrown when applying font sizes continuously for the selected text in the text box report item.
- #221279 - Resolved the issue with inheriting the alternate row cell properties from the cell styles in the grid report item.
- #221279 - Fixed the column resizing issue in the grid report item.
- #223348 - Fixed the parameter type conversion failure in dataset query.