Essential Studio for AngularJS Release Notes
August 7, 2017
- #181344 – Chart control is now rendering properly, even without enabling the
- #I174459, I177188 – Provided support to “access the application root folder and display the alternate text for the root folder name in FileExplorer control”.
- #181517 – Issue in
toolbarClickevent has been fixed.
- Feature to show/hide the cards based on key value mapping. It can group the cards using key value and enables to toggle the display.
- #175308 - Provided template support for RadialMenu items using
prependToproperty, we can add valid SVG element to it.
- Provided globalization support for RadialSlider ticks and value. Enables to customize culture based values for the component.
- #178783 - Provided the
cssClassAPI for Ribbon, to customize the control appearance.
- #132062, #132560 - Scheduler is now provided with an option to allow the user to create/edit the appointments inline, by single clicking on the cells/appointments.
- #176154 - While editing a recurrence appointment in series mode, to prevent the changes on the previously edited occurrences of this recurrence appointment - then
ignoreEditedOccurrencesargument can be set to true within the
- Scheduler provides option to enable/disable the delete functionality of appointments through
- Scheduler provides an additional option to edit/delete only the following occurrences of a recurrence appointment.
- Scheduler provides option to drag and drop appointments from one week to another week, simply by holding the appointments either in the first or last date column for some specific delay time.
- #181307, #183269 - Appointments are rendering correctly, when the current view has more than 100 appointments.
SpellCheck control is now provided with AngularJS support, which helps to find and highlight the misspelled words from a given content, typically by comparing it with a stored list of dictionary words.
- Custom Dictionary
- Ignore Settings
- Ignore Words
- Customize Menu Items
- Misspell Word Style
- Maximum Suggestion Count
- #169150, 173569, 178299, 183197 - Provided support for chart with discontinuous range.
- #180057 - Provided the
positivePatternsupport for NumericTextbox.
- #183552 – Issue in
rowDragStopevent has been fixed.
- #F126097 – Provided support to “get the updated data source via getTreeData() method when using remote data binding in TreeView control”.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page