Essential Studio for AngularJS Release Notes
February 13, 2017
- #148873 - Events are triggering correctly, while using the custom directive and ng-blur directive together.
- To improve the performance of the Scheduler’s initial rendering, we have changed the rendering order of the appointment window. Therefore, to customize the default appointment window - we suggest to provide the necessary customization codes within the
e-appointmentwindowopenevent instead of
- In previous, the slider handle was out bound from the slider wrapper. Now based on the handle size, slider wrapper size extends up to the slider handle.
- Provided support for freeze panes in virtualization.
freezePanespublic method parameters are updated.
- #136033, #126250, #158229, #138839 – Provided the complete two-way binding support to the TreeView control.