Essential Studio for AngularJS Release Notes
February 13, 2017
- #148873 - Events are triggering correctly, while using the custom directive and ng-blur directive together.
- To improve the performance of the Scheduler’s initial rendering, we have changed the rendering order of the appointment window. Therefore, to customize the default appointment window - we suggest to provide the necessary customization codes within the
e-appointmentwindowopenevent instead of
- In previous, the slider handle was out bound from the slider wrapper. Now based on the handle size, slider wrapper size extends up to the slider handle.
- Provided support for freeze panes in virtualization.
freezePanespublic method parameters are updated.
- #136033, #126250, #158229, #138839 – Provided the complete two-way binding support to the TreeView control.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page