28 Jun 20171 minute to read
The key features of the PivotClient control is as follows:
- Data Source: Binds the PivotClient control with Relational data source and with Microsoft Analysis Services databases and XML/A data sources.
- Axis Element Builder: Allows building an OLAP/Pivot report by placing elements in the different axes of the PivotClient. There are four axes that are supported namely column, row, slicer and values.
- Member Editor: Lists out the members of the selected field for Relational data source and members of the selected hierarchy in a tree-view-like structure for OLAP data source.
- Toolbar: The toolbar of the PivotClient component provide options for exporting and manipulating the OLAP/Pivot report such as add report, new report, remove report, etc.,
- Cube Dimension Browser: A tree-view-like structure that organizes the dimensions, measures and named sets from the selected OLAP cube into independent logical groups.
- Field List: List which explores the fields available in Relational data source connected.
- Visualization Controls: For a diagrammatic representation of multidimensional data.