The PivotChart control is a lightweight control that reads both OLAP and Relational datasource and visualizes it in graphical format with the ability to drill up and down.
The key features of the PivotChart control is listed as follows:
- Data source - Supports OLAP data binding with Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), XML/A data sources and Relational data sources.
- Series - A collection of series items that contain the actual data points is displayed on the chart.
- Legend - A color code that helps to differentiate between chart items. A legend also has labels beside each color to indicate that it applies to information from Series 1, Series 2, and so on.
- Drill support - Enables you to navigate to the inner levels in the row axis.
- Tooltip - Displays data point values of respective chart series on mouse hover.
- Zooming and scrolling – Enables you to zoom into an area of the chart so the data can be viewed with more clarity.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page