28 Jun 2017 / 1 minute to read
PercentageTextBox control is used to display only percentage values. It has Spin buttons to increase or decrease the values in the Text Box.
- Min and Max Values — Specifies value range for the Text Box.
- Spin Buttons — Allows you to increase or decrease the current value in the Text Box.
- Step Value — Allows you to increment or decrement the current value by step value.
- Globalization — EJ Text Boxes provide globalization support. This control use ej.globalize.js file to globalize the number format, and parse numbers according to the culture.
- Keyboard Navigation — You can interact with Text Boxes by using keyboard.
- RTL Support — Support for right to left alignment of Text Box input.
- Decimal Values — You can configure Text Boxes to accept decimal values.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page