28 Jun 2017 / 1 minute to read
The Menu control supports displaying a Menu created from list items. The Menu is based on a hierarchy of UL and LI elements where the list items are rendered as sub-menu items.
- UL/LI template: Requires only UL and LI list of items as input.
- Orientation: Vertical and horizontal orientation support.
- Context menu: A Menu that is displayed wherever you right-click on the page or on the control.
- Keyboard shortcuts: Allows easy access to Menu items through shortcut keys.
- Data binding: Supports data binding Menu items as remote or local data.
- Keyboard navigation: You can interact with the Menu control using the keyboard.
- RTL support: This feature allows text in Menu items to be displayed from right to left.
- Center Menu: This feature allows you to center-align root Menu items.
- Separators and open-on-click support.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page