28 Jun 20171 minute to read
- Node, Connector, Group, Port, Label: Element used to compose diagram.
- Symbol Palette: It holds a list of symbols that is dropped over diagram.
- Clipboard Commands: Performs Cut, Copy and Paste operations.
- Undo/Redo: Performs correction in recent change.
- Serialization: Save current state of Diagram, and load them back when needed.
- Snapping: Snap the diagram elements towards the nearest elements.
- Gridlines: Visual horizontal/vertical lines that helps to align elements on diagram.
- Interaction: Zoom, pan, multiple selections, keyboard shortcuts, snapping.
- Layout: Arranges nodes in a tree-like structure based on relationship between the Nodes.