28 Jun 20171 minute to read
CurrencyTextBox is used to display only currency values. It has Spin buttons to increase or decrease the values in the Text Box.
- Min and Max Values — Specifies value range for the CurrencyTextBox.
- Spin Buttons — Allows you to increase or decrease the current value in the CurrencyTextBox.
- Step Value — Allows you to increment or decrement the current value by step value.
- Globalization — CurrencyTextBox provides Globalization support. These controls use ej.globalize.js file to globalize the number format, and parse numbers according to the culture.
- Keyboard Navigation — You can interact with CurrencyTextBox by using keyboard.
- RTL Support — Support for right to left alignment of CurrencyTextBox input.
- Decimal Values — You can configure CurrencyTextBox to accept decimal values.
- Themes — CurrencyTextBox consist of 17 built-in themes, and also support custom skins for creating user-defined themes.