Overview in Essential AngularJS AutoComplete
19 Dec 20221 minute to read
The Essential Angular AutoComplete control is a textbox control that provides a list of suggestions based on the user query.When the users enters the text in the text box, the control performs a search operation and provides a list of results in the suggestion pop up. There are several filter types available to perform the search.
• Multi word Search: Supports searching using multiple words
• Data binding: Supports data binding with JSON data and remote data.
• Template: Supports templates for the suggestion list content.
• Highlight Search: Supports highlighting the typed text in the suggestion list.
• Auto Fill: Allows the control to automatically select the first suggested item.
• Keyboard Interaction: Supports using the keyboard to focus on the control, navigate through the suggestion results, and select a value.