28 Jun 20171 minute to read
The Accordion control is an interface where lists of items can be collapsed or expanded. It has several collapsible panels where only one can be expanded at a time that is useful for dashboards where space is limited. Each Accordion control has a template for its header and its content.
- Collapsible Header: All headers are collapsible.
- AJAX Load: Load AJAX content in the Accordion content panel.
- Icon Customization: The expand and collapse icons can be customized.
- Custom Event for Expand Header: By default, Accordion panels can be expanded and collapsed on a single click. However, this action can be customized to occur on mouse-over or mouse-up through custom events.
- Multiple Open: Multiple items can be expanded.
- Auto Size: The content panel height can be predefined with values such as content, auto, and fill.
- RTL: Accordion headers and content text can display RTL languages.
- Keyboard Navigation: You can expand and collapse panels using the keyboard.