EJ 1 Angular Toolbar Overview
8 Jun 2017 / 1 minute to read
The Toolbar control supports displaying a list of tools within a web page. This control is capable of customizing toolbar items with any functionality by using enriched client-side methods. This control is composed of collection of unordered lists containing text and images contained into a div.
- Modern look: Rich appearance with theme support.
- RTL: Supports right-to-left alignment.
- Text and Image: Supports both text and images as toolbar content.
- Easy Customization: The customization of toolbar control to any form is made simple.
- Data binding: Supports for data binding with local data and remote data.
- Template: Supports for Customizing toolbar with user needed tools.
- Keyboard navigation: Support for navigation through keyboard.