23 Oct 20171 minute to read
The Slider control provides support to select a value from a particular range as well as selects a range value. The Slider has a sliding base on which the handles are moved. There are three types of Sliders such as default Slider, min-range Slider and range Slider.
- Orientation - Slider control is displayed in horizontal or vertical direction.
- Animation - Supports for handle movement with animation.
- Tooltip - Supports to display a tooltip to display the currently selected value.
- Range Slider - Supports to select a range of values.
- Scale - Supports to display a scale with small and big ticks.
- Persist - Supports for state maintenance while refreshing a page.
- Customizable - Easily customizable.
- RTL Support - Sets the alignment to the right, the reading order to right-to-left and the layout of the control to flow from right to left.