Essential Studio for Angular Release Notes
March 27, 2019
- #206486, #222896, #226182 - The Gantt control now provides support for quarter year and half year timeline views.
- #226182 - Now it is possible to export the Gantt to PDF file in 24 hour working timescale without any issues.
- #140559 and #222739 – Provided list report item support to create free-form layout in reports.
- #209470 - Provided custom code support.
- #222739 and #139940 – Provided the necessary APIs to programmatically handle the data source and dataset options.
- #222138 - Provided reordering support for report parameters.
- Provided an option to order the layout of report items in the design area.
- #229302 - Fixed the undefined issue with the headers property when uploading an image using the image manager.
- #227493 – Now, expressions can be set for the subreport item in the visibility property.
- #142413 - Fixed the report parameter layout tag creation issue when creating parameters in the report.
- #226659 - Fixed the header color and column span properties’ serialization issue in the grid report item.
- #226659 and #223252 - Fixed the issues with the textbox report item’s expression option.
- #223797 - Fixed the image upload issue when the file name contains Unicode values.
- #222796 - Fixed the summary row property disabling issue in the grid report item.
- #226659 - Fixed the issue with populating the text alignment property in the grid report item.
- #222888 - Resolved the console errors thrown when applying font sizes continuously for the selected text in the text box report item.
- #221279 - Resolved the issue with inheriting the alternate row cell properties from the cell styles in the grid report item.
- #221279 - Fixed the column resizing issue in the grid report item.
- #223348 - Fixed the parameter type conversion failure in dataset query.
- #224253 – Resolved the NRE exception when changing ReportPath of the parameter report dynamically in Angular Report Viewer.
- Provided import/export support for charts with Trendlines.
- Provided support to highlight the invalid data while updating the value in validation applied cells.
- Provided custom format support for negative numbers.
- Provided cellSave event support, whenever the cell value changed in the spreadsheet.
- Provided the performance improvements while scrolling with applied freeze pane.
- Provided support for add table references in name manager collection while importing.