Essential Studio for Angular Release Notes
December 17, 2018
Starting with version 16.2 (2018 Vol 2), you need to include a valid license key (either paid or trial key) within your applications. Please refer to this help topic for more information
- #219127 - Issue in PDF export while giving task id value as zero has been fixed
- #213487 - Issue in updating custom column values with updateRecordByTaskId method has been fixed
- Issue with taskbar tool tip position when tool tip has more content has been fixed.
- #212894 – Provided support to render measure elements inside cube dimension browser either in default order or sorted order.
- #215353 – Provided support to update pivot button details in slicer axis through filtered report bound in code behind.
- #205987,#215254,#218981 – Provided tablix report item support to display data in table or matrix format. It includes the following unique features:
- Row and column grouping.
- Total support for row and column groups.
- Filter and sort expressions support for groups.
- Cell customization support.
- Cell merging support.
- Support to insert report items such as text boxes, images, lines, and subreports in tablix cells.
- Visual cues to indicate row and column groups.
- #216844 - Fixed the content overflow issue in summary row property of grid report items.
- #218559 - Resolved the schema version issue to save the report with the respective schema version instead of 2010 XML namespace by default.
- #216246 - Fixed the report preview failure when the text from the web designer contains hexadecimal or Unicode values.
- #219463 - Issue in exporting filtered data with filterOperators as Equal or NotEqual has been fixed
- #217739 - Issue in updateRecordByIndex public method with batch editing has been fixed.
- #216627 - Now it is possible to get the hidden column field value in actionComplete event arguments
- #216853 - Issue in search text box with multiple tree grid in same page has been fixed.
- #214546 - Issue in updating column width dynamically has been fixed