Essential Studio for Angular Release Notes
December 17, 2018
Starting with version 16.2 (2018 Vol 2), you need to include a valid license key (either paid or trial key) within your applications. Please refer to this help topic for more information
- #219127 - Issue in PDF export while giving task id value as zero has been fixed
- #213487 - Issue in updating custom column values with updateRecordByTaskId method has been fixed
- Issue with taskbar tool tip position when tool tip has more content has been fixed.
- #212894 – Provided support to render measure elements inside cube dimension browser either in default order or sorted order.
- #215353 – Provided support to update pivot button details in slicer axis through filtered report bound in code behind.
- #205987,#215254,#218981 – Provided tablix report item support to display data in table or matrix format. It includes the following unique features:
- Row and column grouping.
- Total support for row and column groups.
- Filter and sort expressions support for groups.
- Cell customization support.
- Cell merging support.
- Support to insert report items such as text boxes, images, lines, and subreports in tablix cells.
- Visual cues to indicate row and column groups.
- #216844 - Fixed the content overflow issue in summary row property of grid report items.
- #218559 - Resolved the schema version issue to save the report with the respective schema version instead of 2010 XML namespace by default.
- #216246 - Fixed the report preview failure when the text from the web designer contains hexadecimal or Unicode values.
- #219463 - Issue in exporting filtered data with filterOperators as Equal or NotEqual has been fixed
- #217739 - Issue in updateRecordByIndex public method with batch editing has been fixed.
- #216627 - Now it is possible to get the hidden column field value in actionComplete event arguments
- #216853 - Issue in search text box with multiple tree grid in same page has been fixed.
- #214546 - Issue in updating column width dynamically has been fixed
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page