Essential Studio for Angular Release Notes
May 8, 2017
- Syncfusion Angular components supports Ahead-Of-Time(AOT) compilation.
- #177315 - The
ejchangeevents introduced to overcome the issue “Native Angular events click and change triggered multiple times for editor controls”.
- #174965 - The background-color of form editor controls in disabled state has been modified.
- #172786 - Two-way binding issue when we focus out the Autocomplete have been fixed
- The validationMessage of ejCheckBox has been deprecated from this release.Please make use of the validationMessages instead.
- The validationMessage of ejDatePicker has been deprecated from this release.Please make use of the validationMessages instead.
- The validationMessage of ejDateTimePicker has been deprecated from this release.Please make use of the validationMessages instead.
- The Dialog provides an option to enable/disable browser scroll when we open the Modal Dialog.
- Dialog position will be calculated based on the target or containment element.
- #172635 - Now EJ GroupButton component can be created in Angular 2.
- Provided sorting support to automatically sort the list items in alphabetical order.
- Cascade event provided to ListBox, which will be triggered before the cascaded data is populated.
- Provided virtual scrolling support to load data on demand without buffering huge data, it supports both normal and continuous mode.
- #172138 – When set the MaskFormat in MaskEdit component, two-way binding was not working properly issue has been fixed.
- The validationMessage of ejRadioButton has been deprecated from this release.Please make use of the validationMessages instead.
- In RTE, the paragraph tag (<p></p>) will maintain instead of empty content during initial render and even after clearing the whole content.
- The RTE toolbar is responsive with inline & popup mode, previously toolbar supports popup mode.
- Responsive support for dialogs and footer in RTE.
- Integration of ColorPicker in RTE font and background color tool for custom colors and option for setting transparent background for RTE content.
- Support for removing unwanted elements and styles when we copy paste content from Microsoft Word document to RTE editor.
- #135948, #145839, #129435 - Scheduler is now provided with an option to show/hide the weekend days in all views using the API
- #173867 - Scheduler is now provided with an additional option to customize the appointment’s dragging and resizing interval ranges.
- F129296 – Provided the option to prevent a pasting non-numeric values in textboxes (Numeric, Percentage, Currency).
- The validationMessage of ejTimePicker has been deprecated from this release.Please make use of the validationMessages instead.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page