Essential Studio for Angular Release Notes
February 13, 2017
- Angular 2 source published in npm:ej-angular2, to seamlessly work with our components.
- angular2-seeds application for Webpack and SystemJS implemented with npm:ej-angular2 and @types typings, to getting started with our Angular 2 components much better and easier.
- Support for Angular v2.4 has been implemented.
- #168103 - Issue with Autocomplete multiSelectMode property in Angular 2 ngModel has been fixed.
- To improve the performance of the Scheduler’s initial rendering, we have changed the rendering order of the appointment window. Therefore, to customize the default appointment window - we suggest to provide the necessary customization codes within the
appointmentWindowOpenevent instead of
- In previous, the slider handle was out bound from the slider wrapper. Now based on the handle size, slider wrapper size extends up to the slider handle.
- Provided support for freeze panes in virtualization.
freezePanespublic method parameters are updated.
- F128648 – When enable loadOnDemand in TreeView with remote data source, then first level nodes are not expanded – issue fixed
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page