Essential Studio for Angular Release Notes
February 13, 2017
- Angular 2 source published in npm:ej-angular2, to seamlessly work with our components.
- angular2-seeds application for Webpack and SystemJS implemented with npm:ej-angular2 and @types typings, to getting started with our Angular 2 components much better and easier.
- Support for Angular v2.4 has been implemented.
- #168103 - Issue with Autocomplete multiSelectMode property in Angular 2 ngModel has been fixed.
- To improve the performance of the Scheduler’s initial rendering, we have changed the rendering order of the appointment window. Therefore, to customize the default appointment window - we suggest to provide the necessary customization codes within the
appointmentWindowOpenevent instead of
- In previous, the slider handle was out bound from the slider wrapper. Now based on the handle size, slider wrapper size extends up to the slider handle.
- Provided support for freeze panes in virtualization.
freezePanespublic method parameters are updated.
- F128648 – When enable loadOnDemand in TreeView with remote data source, then first level nodes are not expanded – issue fixed