Essential Studio for Angular Release Notes
- #127155 - Add complex properties within inputs of array tags custom element in Angular 2 component creation.
We have launched new component for capturing the digital signature with mouse and touch compatibility. The ejSignature component is used to capture or drawing the smooth signatures.
- ejSignature captures signature as vector outlines of the strokes
- Using ejSignature we can customize the background, stroke width and stroke color.
- Provided Undo, Redo & Clear options.
- Converts the captured signature into image format.
- Support provided to change the unassigned swim lane key values with user defined keys.
- We have provided template support for ListBox with virtual scrolling using the newly added API
itemHeightto customize the items.
- We have provided localization support for ListView header text.
- #165414 – Now, the performance of page navigation process has been improved in ReportViewer.
- #163282 - Now, the page settings API options are working fine.
- #163282 - Now, the page setup orientation works fine.
- #161847 - The tooltip position is misplaced in IE8 browser issue has been fixed.
- #161847 - The report position is misplaced, while navigating page in IE8 browser issue has been fixed.
- #165884 – Now, the
FormatNumberexpression working fine with Custom Code.
- #165213 – Now, the report parameter can be used inside the looping statement in custom code of ReportViewer.
- #146053 – Now, the rectangle width has been updated properly when tablix placed inside the rectangle.
- #166428 – Now, the tablix cell
Hiddenproperty works fine, when the cell model
Hiddenproperty has been set as True.
- #166339 – Now, the chart legends are displayed properly when there is no legend title for chart report item.
- #165213 – Resolved the exception, when we use aggregate function
Countin query text.
Data extension configuration syntax has been changed for maintaining the standards as like
SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
<SyncfusionDataExtension> <DataExtension> <Extensions> <add name="SSAS" assemblyName="Syncfusion.Reporting.DataExtensions.SSAS" type="Syncfusion.Reporting.DataExtensions.SSAS.SSASDataExtension"></add> </Extensions> </DataExtension> </SyncfusionDataExtension>
<ReportingExtensions> <DataExtension> <Extension Name="SSAS" Assembly="Syncfusion.Reporting.DataExtensions.SSAS" Type="Syncfusion.Reporting.DataExtensions.SSAS.SSASDataExtension"/> </DataExtension> </ReportingExtensions>
Syncfusion.Reporting.Extension namespace for
DataExtension class instead of
Syncfusion.DataExtension.DataExtension. It has been changed for maintaining the naming standard for custom extension.
- On-demand rendering support provided for ribbon tabs and backstage.
- #167011 -
removeTabGroupContentis working after adding new tab group content.
- #166714 - Show/hide option provided for groups and items in it.
- Month name(in short format) is displayed on the Schedule date header, when more than one month is rendered in the horizontal custom view.
- #166818 - Day column in the Agenda view is localized correctly now, while switching to different cultures.
- Provided support for Excel-Like Pivot Table.
- #163548 - Provided event for formula cells recalculation when updating its dependent cell value.
- #165134 - Provided support for disable or enable resizing option in shape element(chart, picture).
- #157634 – Provided the option to highlight the full row of TreeView node in TreeView control.