EJ 1 Angular ProgressBar Overview
8 Jun 2017 / 1 minute to read
Some important features of ProgressBar are as follows:
- Value support — you can set a numeric value for the ProgressBar status.
- Percentage support — you can set a percentage value for the control.
- CustomText — ProgressBar control allows you to set the text value that is to be displayed inside the control.
- StateMaintenance — the progress value is maintained even after the page is refreshed to resume the current progress of the operation.
- Range – to set the minimum and maximum values of the ProgressBar control
- Theme — ProgressBar control consists of 12 built-in themes (6 – metro and 6 – gradient effects), and also supports custom skins to set user-defined themes.