The PivotGrid control is an easily configurable, presentation-quality business control that reads both OLAP and Relational datasources, allows to create multi-dimensional views for analysis and satisfying business user needs.
Some of the key features of PivotGrid are as follows,
- Data Binding: Supports both OLAP and Relational data binding in the same environment.
- PivotTable Field List: Lists the entire items available in the datasource bound to PivotGrid and allows UI interaction such as filtering and drag drop operation of any measure, dimension, hierarchy, level and field at runtime.
- Grouping Bar: Supports UI interaction at runtime through sorting, filtering and drag drop operation of the existing field items bound through report.
- Grid Layout: Four different layouts such as normal, top summary, no summary and excel-like layout are supported.
- Export: PivotGrid can be exported to Word, PDF, CSV and Excel documents.
- PivotGrid control specific features such as hyperlink, cell selection, conditional formatting, RTL, globalization and localization are supported as well.