NumericTextBox is used to display only numeric values. It has Spin buttons to increase or decrease the values in the Text Box.
- Min and Max Values — Specifies value range for the NumericTextBox.
- Spin Buttons — Allows to increase or decrease the current value in the NumericTextBox.
- Step Value — Allows to increment or decrement the current value by step value.
- Globalization — NumericTextBox provide Globalization support. This control use ej.globalize.js file to globalize the number format, and parse numbers according to the culture.
- Keyboard Navigation — Allows to interact with NumericTextBox by using keyboard.
- RTL Support — Support for right to left alignment of NumericTextBox input.
- Decimal Values — specifies the number of digits to allow after the decimal point in the NumericTextBox.
- Themes — NumericTextBox consist of 17 built-in themes , and also support custom skins for creating user-defined themes.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page