EJ 1 Angular CurrencyTextbox Overview
29 Sep 20171 minute to read
CurrencyTextBox is used to display only currency values. It has Spin buttons to increase or decrease the values in the Text Box.
- Min and Max Values — Specifies value range for the CurrencyTextBox.
- Spin Buttons — Allows you to increase or decrease the current value in the CurrencyTextBox.
- Step Value — Allows you to increment or decrement the current value by step value.
- Globalization — CurrencyTextBox provides Globalization support. These controls use ej.globalize.js file to globalize the number format, and parse numbers according to the culture.
- Keyboard Navigation — You can interact with CurrencyTextBox by using keyboard.
- RTL Support — Support for right to left alignment of CurrencyTextBox input.
- Decimal Values — You can configure CurrencyTextBox to accept decimal values.
- Themes — CurrencyTextBox consist of 17 built-in themes, and also support custom skins for creating user-defined themes.