CheckBox component is an input component with trendy look and appearance used to input multiple options from the user.
- Trendy Look : Rich Appearance with Theme Support
- RTL : Supports for Right to Left alignment
- Tri-State: Supports CheckBox with three states.
- Easy Customization: The customization of CheckBox is made simple supports the basic functionalities of both controls.
- Data-Binding: Supports two-way and one-way binding of data between View-Model
- Themes: Essential PHP controls consist of 17 built-in themes (6 – flat and 6 – gradient effects), and also support custom skin options to set user-defined themes.
- Responsive and Touch support: Fits in all range of devices and supports touch devices
- Model binding: Supports both One-way and two-way binding of model values with the view template.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page