Essential Studio for Xamarin.Forms Release Notes
April 13, 2021
- #I318056 - [UWP] Now, the
Hinttext is properly aligned when using inside the SfTextInputLayout.
- #I320925 - Now, the memory leak will no longer occurs when using
- #I311621 - [UWP] The
PointToValuemethod is now working properly in the chart.
- #I321086 - [UWP] Now, the gesture events for the DropDownFooterView is working properly.
- #I320301 - [iOS] The
FormatExceptionwill no longer be thrown when using the
- #F162819 - [Android,iOS] The
DataFormRadioButtonGroupItemwill be rendered properly.
- #I306917 , #F162195 - [Android] Now, the content view is updated properly when navigating with SfTreeView control, which used inside the
- #I300143 - [iOS] Popup will be shown properly in full screen while opening it from Shell Page.
- #I320204 - [UWP] The Java.Lang Cast Exception has been fixed when resizing the SfRotator.
- #F163161 - [iOS] The
NullReferenceExceptionwill no longer be thrown when tapping on the existing appointment in the day view.
- #I318002 - [UWP] Now, the memory leak issue, which occurs due to the SelectionIndicatorSettings property has been fixed.
- #I318471 - Font is correct in RTF text while parsing bullet formatting.
- #I319080 - Correctly handled the Pivot cache area reference.
- #I318774 - Two different types of conditional format icon sets are now applied correctly.
- #I320381 - Excel file with the black-and-white option enabled in page settings is now converted properly to PDF.
- #I319833 - OutOfMemoryException thrown while converting Excel to PDF is now resolved.
- #I317378 - Cell border position is now correct for RTL direction in Excel to PDF conversion.
- #I318795 - Hebrew text is now rendered properly in Excel to PDF conversion.
- #I318796 - Shape text for RTL direction is now proper in Excel to PDF conversion.
- IndexOutOfRangeException thrown while converting chart series in PPTX to PDF is now resolved.
- Worksheet protected with empty password is now handled correctly.