Essential Studio for Xamarin.Forms Release Notes
January 12, 2021
- #306498 - Table left indent is now properly preserved while converting a RTF format document to PDF.
- #306498 - Table cell width is now properly preserved while converting a RTF format document to PDF.
- #303897 – Performance has been improved while converting a Word document to PDF with line breaks.
- #307596 - Table row is now preserved properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #307074 – The NullReferenceException will no longer occurs when rendering table cell border in Word to PDF conversion.
- Column spacing is now properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- Editable ranges is now preserved properly for content controls while resaving a Word document.
- #306486, #301595 - Line spacing is now applied properly while converting a PowerPoint presentation to PDF.
- #306482 - Arrow cap is now preserved properly while converting a PowerPoint presentation to PDF.
- #307319 - Picture quality get improved while converting a PowerPoint presentation to PDF.
- #I303860 - [UWP] Now, the animation will be updated properly while navigating quickly using forward and backward methods
- #309124 - Now,
NullReferenceExceptionwill not be thrown when disposing a datagrid with
- #306452 - [Android] Now the popup will be positioned properly when showing relative to a view in shell page even if closed and opened multiple times repeatedly.
- #308429 - Corruption no longer occurs while opening the file with pivot table using Excel 2013.
- #307768 - Exception is no longer thrown when refreshing the table with external connection.
- MissingManifestResourceException is no longer thrown when parsing the Excel document.
- Null reference exception is no longer thrown while getting the
RowHeightin Excel to PDF conversion.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page