Essential Studio for Xamarin.Forms Release Notes
November 11, 2020
- #I261609, #260183, #278139, #261369, #298997 - [Android, UWP] Now, the
SfButtonwill render properly with its desired size in Xamarin.Forms v4.0 and above.
- #291849 - [iOS] Now, the panning will work properly while using
ZoomFactorfor series axes and autoscrolling for
- #299211 - [UWP] Now, the
ChartDataMarkerwill be updated properly when changing the height, width, and color dynamically.
- #298013 - [iOS] Now the date picker comes to view properly when tapping on the date picker message on devices running iOS 14 and upwards.
- Support has been provided to refresh the
SfDataPagerUI for runtime value changes using
- #297094 - Now all the summary rows will be rendered properly when using summary templates and when navigating back and forth from and to the datagrid page.
- #298115 - [UWP] Now the exception does not occur when pressing Tab and Shift+Tab from the last cell of the last row even if next row is a collapsed group.
- #296026, #298835, #299565, #300147, #159077 - [Android] Now, the
System.NotSupportedException: 'Unable to activate instance of type Java.Lang.Runnable in SfListViewis not thrown when navigating back and forth from and to to list view pages.
- #263687 - Objects related to popup are now cleared after disposing the popup control.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page