Essential Studio for Xamarin.Forms Release Notes
August 25, 2020
- #286640 - [UWP] The legend is now rendering properly for all series when using the
ColorModelin the chart or series.
- #264289 - [iOS] The trackball label is now arranged properly when the data point has multiple y-values at the same or near x-position.
- #286669 - Now, suggestions of a message will no longer be hidden when the chat control is scrolled.
- #156800 - [iOS] No extra space is rendered between the editor and keyboard when chat is loaded in a shell page.
- #289199 - [iOS] When
false, the chat control is no longer repositioned based on the keyboard height.
- #284231 - Now, the sfDataGrid
LiveDataUpdateMode.AllowDataShapingfor sorting works even when we bind the paged collection.
- #280893 - [UWP]Now, the
SfEffectsViewrendered properly as
SfExpandercontent even when
SfExpanderhas been loaded inside a
- #286396 - Now, the
IsExpandedproperty of KanbanColumn is properly updated when tapping the column.
- #288606 - [iOS] Now, the
SfPopupLayout.PopupViewwill no longer be changed when the keyboard comes to view if popup is displayed in full screen.
- #281012 - [Android] Now,
SfTreeViewUI is updated based on collection changes of its children in run time.
- #280126 - [UWP]
SfTreeViewitems will no longer be trimmed when resizing application window.
- #288290 - Parsing exception is no longer thrown while opening the Excel files with type-token in the formula parser.
- #287802 - DataRange of Sparkline is now serialized correctly for named ranges.
- List object column named range is now updated properly.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page