Essential Studio for Xamarin.Forms Release Notes
January 07, 2020
- #255071 - Outline level for built-in heading styles are preserved properly while resaving the Word document.
- #256459, #256303 - Improved the stability of Word to tagged PDF conversion.
- #256602 - Text box is now preserved properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #258239 - The NullReferenceException will no longer be thrown while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #255040 - Picture is now preserved properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #257975 - Text box is now aligned properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #257983 - Resolved the hanging issue occurred while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #257373 - Text is now aligned properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #252217 - Tab is now preserved properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #Feedback(10723) - [UWP] Now, the
SelectedDayTextColorproperty is updated correctly in
- #258739 - [Android] Animation not working for CarouselView when change the SelectedIndex has been fixed.
#I258796 – [iOS]Now, the axis labels work fine with the latest iOS version (v13) for negative values.
#F150138 – The
NullReferenceExceptionwill no longer be thrown when we dynamically change the
- SfChat now support the
AutomationIdproperty to help automation frameworks, identify, and work with its elements.
- #I255662 - Theming support has been provided to
GridComboBoxColumnand the edit elements will now render based on the applied theme.
- #259047 - Swiping enabled for
ListViewhas been fixed.
- #257213 - [Android] Java.Lang.IllegalStateException will no longer be thrown while scrolling SfListView with SfNumericUpDown with a custom image in the Increment and Decrement button.
- #I255801 - [iOS] Scroll head value will now be updated properly.
- #I257853 - Flattened text box form fields will no longer be displayed with white background.
- #I257960 - Performance delay will no longer occur while scrolling or zooming the PDF files with high quality images.
- #I256821 - [iOS] Application will no longer crash when the Cancel button of the signature pad is tapped.
- #I254550 - [Android] Now, popup’s content will be layout properly and unwanted space does not exist between popup’s content and popup’s right border.
- #259408 - [iOS] Rotator content is destroyed when the app goes background and returns to foreground has been fixed.
- #149976 - Now, Schedule resource view container color will change properly when changing the schedule background color.
- #259432,#259361,#259288,#258505,#216797,#259395,#259335,#259288,#F150257- [Android] Android.Util.AndroidRuntimeException when tab between the tab items.
- #243699 - Support for recursive checking when set the
CheckedItemsprogrammatically has been provided in
- #F149389 - Support to trigger
ItemHoldingevent when hold over
TreeViewNodeusing mouse has been provided. You can enable this by setting PlatformSpecific
- #257296 - Creating a chart with double values in German culture no longer gives corrupted output.
- #257771 - Conditional formatting formula is now set properly for XLSX versions.
- #257476 - Exception is no longer raised while opening the Excel document with large number of rows and columns.
- #257356 - Exception is no longer thrown while add copying the worksheet with
- #258536 - Formatting in the output file is now proper while add copying all the worksheets to another workbook.
- #258419 - Page break is now correct when page setup has FitToPage in Excel to PDF conversion.
- #255317 - RTF alignment is now proper in text boxes.
- #257864 - Chart legend with Arabic text is now rendered properly in Excel to PDF conversion.
- #F149527 - Conditional format is now preserved properly in the newly added worksheet when saving the workbook twice.
- Starting page number is now correct in Excel to PDF conversion.
- Split text starting position is now correct in Excel to PDF conversion.
- AutoShape border is rendered properly in Excel to PDF conversion.
- Shape text is now proper in Excel to PDF conversion.
- Conditional format icon for discontinuous ranges is now proper in Excel to PDF conversion.
- White font color for cells is now applied properly in Excel to PDF conversion.
- Textbox fill and border colors are now preserved properly while resaving the Excel document.
- Range intersection works properly for the entire row and column.
- Conditional format icon is now proper for negative cell values in Excel to PDF conversion.